Livescan Fingerprinting Services
Effective July 1, 2018 the Ukiah Police Department will no longer provide Applicant Live Scan Fingerprint Services.
Live Scans will be handled by the City of Ukiah Recreation Department at 411 W. Clay Street. For fingerprint hours or appointments call 707-463-6231 Monday - Friday 8am-5pm.
Items you will need for a Live Scan:
- A current and valid California Driver’s License or California Identification Card
- A current and valid Out of State Driver’s License
- A Passport (with acceptable secondary forms of identification)
- Military ID Card (with acceptable secondary forms of identification)
- A "Request for Live Scan" form must be completed prior to fingerprinting.
- Fees: Rolling fee of $30.00 for Live Scan Services. This fee is in addition to any DOJ or FBI fees that may apply. The current fees assessed are:
- DOJ: $32.00
- FBI: $17.00
- Child Abuse Index: $15.00
- Rolling Fee $30.00